Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving

I have been really busy the past little while since we got home, working on a certain somebody's Christmas present. But Sophie and I went to Oregon for Thanksgiving and we had a great time. I learned that Sophie loves dogs and also that she is very particular with sleeping in a room alone (I ended up on the couch). Aunt Krista capitalized on Sophie's love of music by having a sing and dance along with her in the mornings. My family ran in a fun run Thanksgiving morning although for most of us (not my dad) it was a run/walk. Sophie was amazing on the flights, I was totally surprised but she didn't seem to have any problem traveling. We'll see how it goes in a couple of weeks when we drive to Oregon for Christmas.




1 comment:

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker