Friday, October 7, 2011

Zoo

Last week Sophie and I tried to suck the last summer fun out of the year (good thing we did, it snowed yesterday) we went to the park four times and went to the zoo once. She loved the zoo. It was a pretty low key day there so we took our time just wandering around.

Her favorites were the goats because she could get right up to them. She even fed them! After feeding them we went into the area so she could pet them, I wish I had gotten pictures. She first when in and walked around to every goat and waved and said "hi." Then she went back and forth between 2 different ones petting their backs softly. When I told her it was time to go she went around to every goat again to say good bye. I am a little sad we only went once this summer before it closed but we will make sure to go back in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker