Friday, December 26, 2008

Here we go

I haven't started a blog yet because I don't think too much happens to us... we just do school and work and that's it. But I was convinced with the idea that because Josh and I don't journal we will want some kind of record of our lives. So I guess I will give a little history. Josh and I got married in August. (8-8-08) to be exact in Idaho Falls, Idaho. We go to school at BYU-Idaho, Josh is majoring in Computer Information Technology and I am majoring in Sociology. He currently works for his brother designing web sites and I am a secretary and the school's music department. That's basically us.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your blog. I think you'll find that its a great way of recording your lives. We often go back and read our old blog entries, its amazing what we would've forgotten !

    ReplyDelete

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker