Friday, December 26, 2008

our snowy little cottage















So this is where we live, the little house next to Maverick in Ririe, Idaho, a little town east of Rigby, Idaho. I've heard it called the Honeymoon cottage because when Josh's brothers first got married they lived here too. As you can see, we have tons of snow. I don't particularly like the snow but it is pretty and I like our little town and our little house. It's great for us.















Um... this is our car in front of the shop. I added it because it has been in front of the shop a lot. We have only had it about 4 and 1/2 months and already we have had three flat tires, a crack in the radiator, our alternator died, and we slid off the road once. We are not car people, I will tell you that now. We are lucky that his dad works at an auto parts store and knows how to fix most every problem we come across.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker