Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter, Oregon, 3 miles, and other tidbits

So I really do have pictures but my phone is freezing everytime I try and get them to my computer. So you'll just have to imagine it.
(Oh and the wonderful new layout- Josh did it, I think he did a wonderful job)

So the Friday before Easter, Josh and I decorated eggs- they looked great (hence needing the pictures) but also it was really fun. Then I left to visit my parents for a few days so Josh and I celebrated Easter on the Thursday after. It was fun, we did up baskets for the other person and both ended up with tons of candy (late celebration = sales) so I think we are going to keep celebrating some holidays after the fact because then we can buy more. I also ended up with a movie in my basket (Scoop) which I still haven't watched yet, but Josh has seen it and says it is good.

I left for Oregon last Saturday at 5:30 in the morning- bleh. But that's ok because we made it home by 5 which was wonderful. We went to dinner that night with Bente and the Nutts and it was soo good, (I don't know where it was we went but some Chineese place) there was so much food. On Sunday the Johnson's came over for a silly dinner (but not very traditional) which was also good. Monday brought short hair to me (again sorry no pictures) and also birthday spoilings from my family. Tuesday and Wednesday I mostly hung with my brother and family. Lunch with my dad Tuesday, Cheesecake factory with Seth, breakfast with Seth, lunch with Kirsten. Overall a wonderful little trip. .... Although my flight home was interesting. Before leaving I left my glasses at Costco to get fixed (they were getting filmy bubbles underneath the protective coating) and so I went to the airport without glasses. I have pretty bad eyesight so I couldn't read any signs, I felt so weird. I walked around getting close to everything so I could see it. I ws glad to get home and put on my old glasses for sake of sight.

Kinda been on an excersicing kick, so I've decided a good thing to do it to walk the three miles to Josh's work. Wonderful idea- the only path there is along a highway so I walked in the ditch the whole way. I've done it a couple times now and I always feel so good after (although I end up really dirty and lots of dogs bark at me).

School starts Monday- my birthday is tomorrow. That's all I guess for other tidbits. Anyway, sorry no pictures.

1 comment:

  1. It was good to see you! I hope you and Josh like your hair. The kids have been asking if you can come over. I told them you were already gone! What a shame. Way to go walking and Happy Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker