Sunday, April 17, 2011

most boring writer ever- and a point to this post

When I read over my past blog posts I feel for everyone who reads my blog. I am not a good writer. I'm glad I didn't pursue my childhood dream of writing books because I don't think that would work out very well for me. I never quite know what to say- like take my last post, Sophie's birthday, I knew I needed to post something so I picked a couple pictures I liked and then had no idea what to say with them. Maybe I should have just said "Sophie turned 1" because in all actuality it doesn't really matter to very many people what we actually did on her birthday. So I'm sorry for always being such a boring author of this blog but unless I can convince Josh to ever submit input to this blog you will just have to bear with me and hopefully the pictures make up for it.

Anyway, I did have a reason for writing today. I just had such a relaxing day today. Sophie was sick and so Josh and I did a switch and church so he went to the first part and then came home and I went to the latter part where I taught my primary class of 4 year-olds, which actually went better than usual. I came home and Josh had done the dishes and folded the laundry. Then we just hung out, Josh and I took a nap, gave Sophie a bath, cuddled with her, and we ended off our night watching a Sesame Street video she got for her birthday. This seemed like one of her favorite parts, despite feeling awful she waved her arms around and tried to sing along. That girl loves to sing.

2 comments:

  1. You aren't boring! I'm so glad you said more than "Sophie turned one!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and I don't think you say enough! It is never boring! I like my window into the Hayes world. Keep it open so I can peek inside!

    ReplyDelete

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker