Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thanksgiving and Jackson, WY


Sorry I have no pictures of Thanksgiving- we had a good time though. My parents came and that morning we did a 5K with members or both Josh and I's families. Then we did two dinners one with my family and one with his. It was a fun week with my family around and a friend from high school that spent the weekend with us.

The week after Thanksgiving Josh's family goes to Jackson, we went up for the last couple days of it. Josh's mom and sister were nice enough to watch Sophie while Josh and I explored a little it was fun to have that time to just hang.


Apparently, pictures on this counter are common for Josh's sibling so we took a couple of Sophie. Eventually, I won't be so behind on this blog, sorry for now I am running about a month behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker