Wednesday, February 8, 2012

would be facebook updates

I need to cut back on my mindless computer time so I temporarily turned off my facebook account to curb how much I use it. But while I am away I have had some thoughts rolling around in my head the past couple days that I would have posted on facebook so here are a few.

- Blueberry Cream Cheese Bread- would it be good with huckleberries instead?

- 11am and the third shirt of the day, Sophie seems fine today other than the throw up

- exercise buddy, check :) I may start training to actually run a 5K

- bouncing around ideas for something new around here, we'll see


I am pretty glad that this week I have had a lot of in person social time to make up for facebook and maybe it's better this way. We'll see how long I keep this up, it's feeling pretty good now. (Although I feel like I really need an answer to the bread question before I cook it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker