Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas




We had a good Christmas- well actually, I thought it was pretty great. We have tons and tons of pictures but I figured I'd better narrow it down a little, so I don't bore every reader we have to death (sorry, I probably already have). But Christmas eve we went to Josh's brother's house, we had treats, a few talents, gift exchange, and leg wrestling. (Not really sure where that last tradition came from, but they seem to do it every year)
Christmas morning we opened our gifts and played a little and then took a nap. We stopped by his parents house for a bit, I talked to Krista!, and then we went to my grandparents and had dinner with them and my cousins. It was a nice relaxing day. We were so blessed with family and gifts, I don't know how the day could have gotten any better.
I hope everyone else had a Merry Christmas- we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker