Monday, January 25, 2010

Pregnancy Update

How far along are you? 30 weeks

Total Weight gain/loss? at my last appointment it was around 15lbs gained

Stretch marks? No, some red dots on the sides of my belly though

Baby Movement? This baby moves all the time, this week some of the kicks started hurting a little they were so hard. There is also becoming a pattern to when I feel kicks- for some reason this baby is always awake in my sociology class.

Best moment this week? Date night with Josh! Although the baby was on my bladder the whole time we were in the temple, it was good. Along with dinner, a show on campus, and some frozen yogurt it made for a long but very nice night.

Food Cravings? Spicy Chicken Fingers from Wingers. I had them last month for the first time ever and now I can't stop thinking about them.

Belly button in or out? It's just flattening out- I told Josh that the way it is going now it might just disappear.

Milestones? 10 weeks left- that is so weird.

Weekly Wisdom? Know what you are looking for before you try and shop for baby things. Today we tried to get some crib sheets at Walmart and we forgot to bring the measurements of the mattress. So we didn't end up getting the sheets. We bought a package of onesies instead.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know you but your blog is on the quatama list and I was blog stalking. Anyhow, I have the best recipe for Winger sticky fingers that tastes JUST like the restaurant. You can find it at http://www.favfamilyrecipes.com/2009/01/just-like-wingers-sticky-fingers-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're 10 weeks away from having a baby!!! I'm so excited for you and Josh. You're going to make GREAT parents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you! I have to admit, I really want you to have a girl, we have too many boys in my family and I need a little girl I can make little girl things for. But I suppose I could live with a boy if you have one, boys ARE pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so exciting! it will go by so fast :)

    my belly button never popped out, dan said it looked like a "stretched out tattooed on belly button" because it was completely flat.

    mmm... frozen yogurt...

    ReplyDelete

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker