Sunday, March 14, 2010

Most wonderful suprise

Yay! My most wonderful surprise. Krista came to see me! I was so shocked when I happened upon her at my grandma's house Wednesday morning. I did awful at taking pictures of the time I had with her but here is a little of her handiwork- getting my house ready for baby! I couldn't have done it without her. I feel like now I could be ready to have this baby (except for the whole finishing the semester thing). Anyway- I'm glad she's coming back again soon because I miss her already. I had such a fun week. Thank you Krista!
This picture is mostly to show off a day that my hair looked good. I'm thinking I like the curly look. I'll have to figure out a good way to do it.

Finally- pictures of our new car. Even though it is kind of hard to tell, this first picture is to show: we have put in the carseat (complete with the stuffed frog that has no other home). We still haven't driven it much because we just got our insurance on it- Josh drove it a few days this week when I was out and about with Krista in the other car. Hopefully we will start getting used to this one soon.

(Also, notice the lack of snow! I am so excited for Spring and the great weather that we have been having- hopefully it stays)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker