Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pregnancy

I figure every once in a while I should keep some kind of record of how everything is going.

Ok, so I am almost 37 weeks along. It's crazy to think that this baby is so close to being here. Josh and I are really hoping for this baby to come either on it's due date (April 2) or on Easter (April 4) just because we are trying to keep all our school things under control.

It's interesting because I want the baby to come, I am so excited and it just feels like it is getting close to the right time. But at the same time, I am not ready yet because I haven't finished up my classes for the semester.

Overall- I like being pregnant. I had very few complaints up until a couple weeks ago when it became harder to bend down, harder to walk, and harder to get comfortable at night. Other than those things I still like it though.

Because we don't know the gender and we don't have names picked out sometimes it's hard to imagine actually having a baby. Occasionally I look in the mirror at my huge self and think "when did this biggness happen?"

Baby- we are so excited to have you in our lives. We love you already and are so glad you are coming to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker