Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Life is good

So I will have more pictures soon- as soon as I actually turn my computer on and stop just using Josh's all the time. But in the meantime here are some things going on here.

Sophie is sleeping great. Usually she does one 5 hour stretch at night, which is great. Last night though, I put her down at 10:30 and I didn't hear a sound from her again until 5am. I was in total shock. I don't think it'll be a regular thing but it sure felt nice. We passed the month mark and I can't believe it. It feels like she's been here forever, but also that she is so new. We really love having her here. Also, she is starting to smile now. She's getting pretty good actually. I think she just likes the reaction she gets from us when she does it.

I am walking a lot lately. I'm planning on doing a 5k in July and although I'm pretty sure I will just walk it I would like to be able to have 13 min miles. We'll see though... yesterday I did two miles at a 16min/mile pace, but it wasn't on very even ground and I was carrying Sophie.

Josh got a new calling at church but they haven't released either of us from primary yet so that is for sure interesting. We'll see how it goes.

I'm excited for my mom to come tomorrow, excited for memorial day weekend, and then excited for our trip to Oregon coming up. Life is so good right now.

...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETH!!!!

1 comment:

  1. When you come to Oregon...I want to see you! Let me know when...

    ReplyDelete

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker