Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Random memory

Last night I was thinking about this and I wanted to record it but I don't have a consistent journal or anything so I figured I could keep it here.

When my sister and I were in middle school and high school, after everyone in my house was headed to bed I would go into Krista's room and we would talk. We would talk and talk late into the night. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I even wrote a poem about it in middle school (I wish I hadn't lost it). Some of my favorite memories with my sister come from those late night talks. I know that my mom knew about them but I don't remember her sending us to bed. I think she knew we needed it. Sometimes I kind of wish I could still sneak down the hall and sit on her bed while we talked about the things going on in our lives.

1 comment:

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker