Friday, January 21, 2011

Home Tour: Front Room



So I thought I would give my readers a tour of our house, one room at a time. Today is my front room.

The patterned wall is fabric. My sister and brother helped me put it up when we were moving in. I love it so so much. It is one of the things I am most proud of in my house. In the first picture you can also see my rocking chair that was a DI find, I had to repaint it but I love to sit in it by the window and soak up the sun. One of my other good find was the big painting in the 2nd pic that I got at Goodwill back when I was in high school. Our couch is a hand me down from my grandparents.
It's kind of dark so in the 3rd pic you can't read it but the sign says "hang your troubles here" it was a wedding gift from my brother. I love the thought of it and I hope that my house is always a place that people can hang their troubles at the door and not worry. The sled was a much longed for Christmas gift as a child (which doesn't make too much sense considering the lack of snow Oregon gets).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker