Friday, September 19, 2014

Eric at One Month

One month! I can't believe it. It seems like such a long time that he's been a part of our family, and how could everything that has happened fit into one month? I just don't know.


Overall Eric is a great baby. Lately he's had a few digestion issues but otherwise happy. He pretty much only cries when he is hungry, but man I tell you, then he cries. But I don't have much to complain about. He sleeps about 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours at a time at night. I have found that if I go to bed with him at midnight and get up with him for about 15 minutes around 4, that I can easily sleep again until 7. It mostly feels like a normal night and I feel really normal with that schedule.


He's gained weight but I'm not sure how much. Today I packed away his newborn clothes and we have begun putting him in his 0-3 month clothes. His face looks pretty chunky although the rest of him isn't.


Eric likes snuggling with his mom and sitting on his dad's lap. He loves moving- so walks, car rides, and the bouncy chair are all winners in his book.


The funniest thing is that he hates, hates, having his feet touched. Sometimes he wiggles around in his bassinet and his feet will  hit the end. It wakes him up, or if he wasn't asleep it wakes me up, because he gets pretty grumpy about it.


He's been quite the adventurer. We've been to Utah twice. Once to the Ogden Temple Open House and to see his aunt and cousin and another time to Logan to visit another aunt. He went to a weeks worth of picnic's that a local RV place puts on for the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker